KH Charts now offers a specialist service in the supply and management of on-board medical products for the shipping industry, ensuring that vessel medical inventories are up-to-date, complete and meets all regulatory requirements. From medicines and medical supplies to emergency and rescue equipment, KH Charts can supply and manage your entire fleet requirements.
- Full management of the initial supply of medical products to New Build and existing vessels.
- Services include inventory creation, certification and replenishment management.
- Fully compliant with Flag State and World Health Organisation (WHO) legislation.
- Network of local suppliers to ensure timely delivery to all major ports.
- Fully labelled products in English and Flag State languages including product description and expiry.
- Automatic re-supply of medicines before they expire.
- Assists ISM compliance - the inventory management service fulfils the requirement for ships to have a documented method of maintaining their medical inventory.
- Peace of mind - ship managers know they are always up to date so they don't have to worry about Port or Flag State inspections.